Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Another One Bites The Dust

  1. #1
    Inactive Member woods01's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2002
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    ...you mean I could have been saving money on
    postage all this time!!!!! I didn't know there
    was a choice other than mailing it to Kodak in
    Toronto which is expensive $7 or so. I've
    thought about seeing if Kodak in Burnaby would
    accept and send it off but its been a long time
    since I shot K40.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jamie tolagson's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just a quick heads up to super 8 people in Canada: Shoppers Drug Mart (where I have been dropping off my kodachrome for development for the last three years) no longer offers kodachrome developing services. They used to send it to qualex, which then sent it on to a lab, but no longer. You have to send your stuff directly to qualex now, which is a drag because you pay the postage.
    Anyone know any alternatives to this, in Canada?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jamie tolagson's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to take it out to Kodak in Burnaby, but that was when they still had a front office there for drop-off's. Now its just a truck dock in the back. So, I'm not sure if they take it still. Anyone know?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •